Gallagher Retirement Consulting Sales Advisor (Greenville) in Greenville, South Carolina
As part of a national expansion, we have identified key cities and Greenville is on our list. We are having conversations with leading Retirement Plan Consultants interested in spearheading the revenue growth of our practice.
As a Retirement Consulting Sales Advisor with Gallagher, you can expect no limits on prospect size or earnings. Our collaborative culture across our lines-of-business (i.e. Employee Benefits, Wellness, HR Consulting) can create networking and warm introductions for you to our existing clients of all sizes, industries, and complexities. Our compensation is solid, meshed with family-friendly benefits and a true career path.
Now with $30B in Assets and 1,500 Retirement Plans, we have significantly invested in our Retirement Consulting infrastructure. You can count on sales & marketing support, investment research, compliance and a team of passionate and skilled Relationship Managers and Analysts.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. , one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) at http://gallagherbenefits.com/ consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
· Generate new business revenue from new and existing clients and providing a high level of client service to assigned accounts.
Performs the role of lead investment consultant on large and complex accounts.
· Guide and provide consultative efforts to identify and solve prospect and client investment needs and issues.
· Maintain an expert knowledge of investments, investment products, philosophies, methodologies and capital markets for retirement plans, foundations and endowments and other institutional investment clients.
· Provide proactive and creative support to clients.
· Apply good judgment and appropriate follow-through with clients, firm employees, investment managers and other service providers to clients.
· Exhibit strong knowledge of finance and investment theory and practice and the ability to apply this knowledge to client work.
· Manage and deliver loosely defined and complex practice/research area work and client projects.
· Manage day-to-day interaction with clients and other related service providers.
· Make presentations to and deal directly with prospective clients, their trustees and/or Board of Directors. Take lead role in meeting preparation and conducting client meetings.
· Provide thought leadership on asset class and investment manager research.
· Development of white papers and thought leadership.
Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience
High School Diploma/GED and 8 years related experience required
· Insurance License required
· Professional designation such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA); Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF); Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA); and/or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Excellent sales capabilities
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements (Standard for all U.S. Positions) :
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Organization: GBS - Southeast Region
Title: Retirement Consulting Sales Advisor (Greenville)
Location: South Carolina-Greenville
Requisition ID: 43282